Fruit Soup Recipe
This fruit soup recipe from 1921 uses honey as the primary sweetener.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 pears
- 3 apples
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of granulated tapioca
Fruit Soup Instructions:
- Chop the fruit.
- Heat the water until boiling, and then add the fruit and cook until the fruit is tender.
- Press through a sieve, and then add the tapioca and continue cooking until clear.
- Stir in the lemon juice, cinnamon and honey.
- Serve it either warm or as cold fruit soup.