Honey Raisin Tapioca Pudding Recipe
This honey raisin tapioca pudding recipe is a simple recipe that is sweetened entirely with honey.
This recipe for tapioca pudding is from a cookbook published in 1921.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of honey.
- 1 cup of tapioca.
- 1/2 package of raisins (about 1 cup?).
- 1 egg yolk.
Honey Raisin Tapioca Pudding Instructions:
- Place the tapioca in a saucepan with the honey and 4 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and then cook slowly until the tapioca is clear and soft.
- Stir in the raisins and egg yolk, and cook for another 15 minutes.
- The recipe recommends serving the pudding topped with fruit whip. Make the fruit whip by combining 1/2 jar of jelly with 1 egg white and then beating until the mixture holds its shape.
Return from Honey Raisin Tapioca Pudding Recipe to Honey Recipes
Go from Honey Raisin Tapioca Pudding Recipe to Bees and Beekeeping Home Page