Honey Raisin Tapioca Pudding Recipe
This honey raisin tapioca pudding recipe is a simple recipe that is sweetened entirely with honey.
The recipe is from a cookbook published in 1921.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 cup of tapioca
- 1/2 package of raisins (about 1 cup?)
- 1 egg yolk
Honey Raisin Tapioca Pudding Instructions:
- Place the tapioca in a saucepan with the honey and 4 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and then cook slowly until the tapioca is clear and soft.
- Stir in the raisins and egg yolk, and cook for another 15 minutes.
- The recipe recommends serving the pudding topped with fruit whip. Make the fruit whip by combining 1/2 jar of jelly with 1 egg white and then beating until the mixture holds its shape.